Close

TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS

2022 Mixed-Up Doubles Tourney for Mental Health & Addiction Awareness

NOVEMBER 4, 2022, Mixed-Up Doubles Tourney for Mental Health & Addiction Awareness. 

Tennis Troupe organizes this fun, friendly mixed-up doubles tournament to raise funds for CMHA BC Division and encourage dialogue within the tennis community on mental health and addiction.

Join us for a fun evening of tennis! Compete for medals, break bread and share your stories with friends, all for a critical case which affects us all.

This year we are excited to announce that the National bank has kick-started the 2022 fundraiser with a generous donation of $1000!

North Vancouver Tennis Centre

Friday, Nov 4, 2022, 6 – 10 pm 

Check in & Reception: 6:00 – 6:25 PM

Speeches & Dialogue: 6:30 – 6:55 PM

Tennis Begins: 7:00 – 10:o0 PM

Award Ceremony: 10:00 – 10:15 PM

How can I support this event?
1. Join the tournament by making a minimum $45+ donation.
2. Share the donation link QR in poster with your network of family, friends and colleagues and ask them to support you with donations of as little as $5.
3. Belong to a Tennis Club elsewhere in BC? We welcome tennis players and tennis clubs to donate.
4. You do not have to join the tournament to participate in raising funds!

How do I join the tournament?
Step One:
REGISTRATION LINK 

Step Two:
DONATION LINK

Can anyone donate?
1. Absolutely! A donation is welcome from anyone.
2. CLICK  donation link above to send you a minimum $5+ donation and help us reach this year’s target of $6000+ donations.
3. 100% of donations will go to the Canadian Mental Health Association, which will email you a charitable tax receipt.

How will CMHA use the donations?
CMHA will have to allocate 85% of the total amount our tennis community raises to their Blue Wave initiative, which helps youth and young adults with mental health challenges. The remaining 15% goes to CMHA administration for the general health of the organization – things like good financial practices, equitable HR, our Indigenous reconciliation work internally and anti-racism training.

About the Tournament
Representatives from Tennis BC, CMHA and the National Bank will attend and share a few words of support, thanking the tennis community for supporting an excellent cause.

Like the previous years’ events, participants will compete in multiple timed rounds of mixed-up doubles tennis. With gold, silver and bronze medals for the best competitors. Prizes, refreshments, a silent auction, entertainment, and, most importantly, sharing stories and engaging in dialogue with many new and old friends.

Tennis players of all levels are welcome to compete. You do not need a partner to sign up. The number of entries will determine the match format.

Non-tennis players are welcome – plenty of entertainment will keep you busy.

REGISTRATION LINK 

DONATION LINK

 

 

 

 

TAKE TWO: 5/6th Annual Year-End NTRP "Mixed-Up" Doubles & "Universal" Singles Tournament

JULY 30–31, 2023: Annual Year-End Tournament

TAKE TWO: Tennis Troupe’s 5/6th Annual Year-End NTRP Tournament, 2021 edition, has been rescheduled for July 2022 due to December 2021 Covid lockdown. 

Join our “Mixed-Up Doubles” tournament sanctioned by Tennis BC. *All draws are gender-neutral, level-based events.

Events:

Mixed-Up Doubles: Combined 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0

Location: 280 Ll0yd Avenue, North Vancouver

Dates & Times:
Saturday July 30 – 9 AM – 9 PM
Sunday July 31 – 8 AM – 12 PM

Entries Opens June 30, 2021, at 8:00 AM

Entries Closes: July 26, 2021, at 11:59 PM

REGISTRATION LINK

 

 

5/6th Annual Year-End NTRP "Mixed-Up" Doubles & "Universal" Singles Tournament

DECEMBER 26–29, 2021: Annual Year-End Tournament

Tennis Troupe’s 5/6th Annual Year-End NTRP Tournament, 2021 edition, is a “Mixed-Up Doubles” and “Universal Singles” tournament sanctioned by Tennis BC. *All draws are gender-neutral, level-based events.

Events:
Mixed-Up Doubles: Combined 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
Universal Singles: 3.5 & 4.0 (gender-neutral)

Location: 280 Ll0yd Avenue, North Vancouver

Dates & Times:
Thursday December 26 – 9 AM – 8 PM
Friday December 27 – 9 AM – 10 PM
Saturday December 28 – 9 AM – 10 PM
Sunday December 29 – 9 AM – 10 PM

Entries Opens November 28, 2021, at 8:00 AM

Entries Closes: December 19, 2021, at 11:59 PM

REGISTRATION LINK

 

 

 

Mixed-Up Doubles Charity Tennis

Mental Health & Addiction Awareness

Friday, October 29, 2021

05:30 – 09:30 PM

North Vancouver Tennis Centre –
280 Ll0yd Avenue, North Vancouver