Covid-19 Liability Waiver.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the BC public health authority and the CDC still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Tennis Troupe has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that I have been double vaccinated and that I am required to shop proof of vaccination with government picture ID before participating in any tennis matches, tournaments or events. More information found here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/proof/businesses#order
I further acknowledge that Tennis Troupe can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, and other salon clients and their families.
I voluntarily participate in tennis matches, tournaments and events organized by Tennis Troupe and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending organized matches, tournaments or events.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by BC health authority.
* I agree to following all NVTC and BC Health recommended guidelines and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. More information found here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer/current-health-topics/covid-19-novel-coronavirus